Party season is upon us, which means it’s time to dust off your favourite LBD, keep your highest heels under your desk at all times and be prepared to attend a fabulous, festive soiree at any given moment.
If your social diary is looking anything like ours, then November and December are going to require military precision when it comes to wardrobe planning. But the ultimate accessory for party season? Healthy looking skin with a gorgeous, natural glow.
Your summer tan may be long gone, but don’t fear, we have everything you need to re-create the look. So whether you want a subtle hint of colour or a deep tan with leg-slimming contours, our party season tanning tips will help you feel confident about showing some skin – whatever your style.
Get The Look: Hollywood Glow
Get the look with these tanning tips:
- 1. Get a natural glow all over with Fabulous Gradual Lotion. Apply overnight for just a hint of tan or build over 2-3 days for a slightly deeper, party-ready glow.
- 2. Give your face a radiant glow with Self Tanning Night Moisture Mask. Apply before bed and wake up with rejuvenated, red-carpet-ready skin
- 3. Dust Trystal Minerals Sunkissed under cheekbones for a subtle contour.
Get the Look: Flawless Bronze
Flawless, lightly-bronzed skin is the perfect match for any occasion. So this natural look is an ideal beauty base for all your holiday parties. Keep it all about the skin with a swipe of mascara and groomed hair, or dial up the glamour with a bold lip and glitter shadow.
Follow these easy party season tanning tips to re-create the look yourself:
1. Apply Fabulous Tinted Tan Mousse to your body for a natural, long lasting glow all over. Use a mitt and apply in long, circular motions to ensure you get a smooth, even tan.
3. For a party-perfect base, apply Trystal Minerals Bronzer to your mid panel, cheekbones, neck and décolleté then blend for a flawless finish.
Get The Look: Luxe Legs
Summer may be long gone, but you can glow-on throughout the festive season with a Vita Liberata tan. Make your skin the star of your outfit with a natural glow that defines and contours your legs. Team with towering heels and a power strut for a glamorous party look.
Try it yourself with these 3 simple tanning tips:
1. 24 hours before you tan – exfoliate to remove dead skin cells and pay particular attention to knees and ankles so ensure they’re super soft. This is also the best time to shave or wax, so that your skin has time to recover meaning you get the most even tan.
2. Apply pHenomenal 2-3 Week Tan in Medium for a natural tan that’s super easy to apply and dries in an instant.
3. For a finishing touch that will give you enviable pins, arch your foot an point your toe to help you see your muscles more clearly. Apply Trystal Minerals in the shadowed area to create definition
Remember to share your party season glow on Instagram and tag your pictures #myVLtan – we’ll share our favourites and you might even win a host of tanning essentials to keep you glowing all season long.